Hers.

Saturday, November 15, 2008









I am so bored right now.
i cant believe i bathed at 10 am.
actually i cant believed i woke up at 9am.
omg. that's really early compared to bathing at 2pm everyday.
okae, anyways, the pictures on top there
were taken on the 14th. parents anniversary.
at swesens, and me and maria were really bored.
everybody is complaining abt friendster.
HAHAH.
i just saw my friendster.
i had no idea how many friends i had, because i dont really add ppl.
they add me.
so, guess what? i only have 3 friends.
and all 3 are not my featured friends.
wth. friendster is sucha fucking annoying programme la.
abit abit maintanence. tsk.
thinking of deleting my friendster.
should i?
im thinking of deleting my blog too.
should i?
HAHA. i dont knw la.
feeling damn fucking lazy nowadays.
zzzzzzzzz.
ystd when to meet siti in the morning.
dad send me there, passed her stuff and she pass me stuff.
thats it.
then went to mustafa.
then went to east coast.
then went to expo.
then went home.
then went to eastpoint.
jyeah, been going out really really alot.
alrights, thats it.
(:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home