Hers.

Sunday, November 2, 2008


alrights, that is me.
and nadia took that.
she also took a video where it had a
balloon bursting beside me.
and i screamed.
and she laughed.
so here's the story abt nadia the so truthful yet mean girl.
hahahaha.
mona: eh why everytime got balloon always burst when got me arh?
nadia: oh ya, i also notice. you hold ballooon not even one min burst already.
mona: but why?! eh, i like balloon okae, so my bday give me one.
nadia: tgk dulu arh. you cnt even hold it. i guess i give you the one with the one that need the stick or string. haha.
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.
kae, that is hilarious.
anyways, it's true though ballooons keep bursting wherever i go.
and nadia, you are damnn funny.
hahaha.
alrights.
byebyeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home