Hers.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

aligato huzaimas.
[oh wait, is that goodbye or hello? kk nvm.]
HELLOO!

im getting more merepek in my blog arh.
HAHAH.

tuesdayyyy.
pffffffft.
ntg much actually.

except before lit,
me nis and isca went to toilet.
dydy and ash was there too.

and we started splashing water at each other.
my skirt the wet the very.
HAHHA.
thennn, nis turned the shower spray towards isca.
and she suddenly turned it on.
HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHA.
isca's shirt and skirt was sooooooooooo wet.
and it was so funnnnnny.
i couldnt stop laughing.
HAHAH.

okaeeee, after school,
went to bedok inter.
with nana.
walk ard, looking and eating my apple pie.
HAHHAHA.
[monaaaaaaa monaaa, fatty bum bummmm.]
yeaps.
thats abt it.

i just finished doing my maths hmwrk.
and i have another exercise to do.
TSK. mr poh give so much hmwrk.
HAIYERRRRRRRRRRR.

that is zall ferr todayyyyyy.
k bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home